what should I buy with quarterhorse

• Sponsors (?)

You wont need anything with the QH other than a laptop. Something like a wideband may help with data logging but without knowing your setup we couldn't even tell you if it is necessary. You may want to do a little more research, the QH has a steep learning curve, I dont know your skill level, but, you may have a difficult time using it.

Best to my understanding you have to buy the editing software and datalogging software for your particular ECM ($45 for both). Still reading up on it myself since I plan to order it pretty soon. Mob is correct though about the learning curve if it is anything like a TweeCer.

Ah yes forgot about the softwares, not too expensive though if I remember correctly. Still a lot cheaper than going to a tuner. I believe you can buy them straight from the Moates website correct?

Ah yes forgot about the softwares, not too expensive though if I remember correctly. Still a lot cheaper than going to a tuner. I believe you can buy them straight from the Moates website correct?

Yeah you can, I have one in my cart right now, just need to pull the trigger.