What Should I Do With Beat Up 99 35th Anniversary?

t00sl0w

Nov 27, 2012
Is it worth fixing up and keeping stock? It has a lot of cosmetic problems. Engine, trans, and rear-end solid. Is being a 35th trim package valuable enough to not just mod it like any other mustang? Oh, it doesn't look good like the avatar anymore.....

• Sponsors (?)

From my limited experience when looking for my latest GT(almost nine months) I did see a few but they did not seem to command a premium. Mileage, condition, options etc seemed more important in pricing. Conceivably a super low mileage cream puff could with the right buyer but.......I would make it my own.

Yeah brother. Ford made plenty. I'm sure they kept 1 or 3 for museum pieces. Leave the historical preservation to the hacks with money and space.

Build that thing into what you want it to be. Racer, streeter, Sunday driver? You bought it, enjoy it.

Reactions: 1 user
Conceivably a super low mileage cream puff could with the right buyer but.......I would make it my own.
Agreed. From my experience seeing/pricing the 1984 Anniversary models, only the super low mileage ones have any real collector value - too many made with too few options for there to be a wide variety of "1 of xxx made" possibilities.

Reactions: 1 user