What should I do?

What should I do?

• Settle for a older GT Vert. that I can modify?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Order a exactly 07 GT Vert. that I won't be able to modify?

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

trailblz

Mar 24, 2004
Gilbert, AZ
Whats up everyone,

So here is my situation. Back in January 2004, I bought a 2002 Vert. that I absolutely loved. It wasn't exactly what I wanted(color, no mach, etc.) but regardless I loved it. It was my first Mustang, and I had always dreamed of having one since I was 15.

Anyway, due to life, I decided to trade it in on a Honda Accord at the end of 2004 because my wife was pregnant. Ever since, I have regreted it.

I have tried to supplement the Mustang with other toys that I could afford to pay cash for since (Motorcycle, Jeeps, and most recently an older Vette). All have been fun, but none as fun as my old Mustang.

It took a while, but I have come to the conclusion that nothing will cure me but to suck it up, and put kid seats in the back of a Mustang.

I have 2 options.

1. Find a 2002-2004 GT Vert. that was similar to one that I fell in love with originally.

2. Get a 2007 GT Vert. built to my specs.

A couple things to consider though. I, like the rest of you on this forum, enjoy to mod my vehicles. If I select the 07 option, mods will definately be out until a promotion at work. However, if I get the older style, I could have some fun and mod is slowly like I did my original one.

• Sponsors (?)

Get the '07 and wait on the mods. These cars ride so much better than the older ones it's a no brainer, especially if you are going to have family riding in it. I'll tell you though, getting a small dog out of the back seat is a pain, so be prepared if you are going to put a child's car seat back there.

Good luck with whatever you choose!!!