What Supercharger gives the most "whine" I want it!!!

Starscream88

Mar 8, 2003
Park Ridge NJ
Ok,

Still unsure of what I want to do with the car as far as Turbo Vs Supercharger,
What I want to know is what one whines the most?
I want one that REALLY screams, So everyone can hear it, and it annoys people,

I KNOW the Kenne Bell ones scream like a SOB but I cant afford that,
SO

Just the entry level SC's
Which ones the loudest and does anyone have any sound clips?
Or Vids?

• Sponsors (?)

Probably for the money the V1 SC-Trim would probably whine the most. Find a memeber by the name of MustangDaren and get some of his vids. He has a website to get them off of. I have them just dont have a host at the minute.

Dave

That is probably the gayest reason to base your purchase of a 2000+ dollar performance item. If you want crazy whine, why not rig something up that rubs against your accessory belt.. I bet that would make "crazy whine"

Actually I didn't think that the SC trim was all that loud when I heard it, I could actually bearly hear it. I think the loudest supercharger I ever heard was my Paxton when it had a bad bearing. Seriously, I think the loudest I heard was a Procharger, but I don't think they sell entry level.

i heard a v-1 s-triom once coming into a parking lot on a 99 Gt and that thing sounded like a jet. NOt so loud that you couldn't be under the hood working while it ideals, but loud enough that the trained ear knew it was coming a mile away.

Starscream88 said:
Ok,

Still unsure of what I want to do with the car as far as Turbo Vs Supercharger,
What I want to know is what one whines the most?
I want one that REALLY screams, So everyone can hear it, and it annoys people,

I KNOW the Kenne Bell ones scream like a SOB but I cant afford that,
SO

Just the entry level SC's
Which ones the loudest and does anyone have any sound clips?
Or Vids?

The kenne belle ones arent that much more expensive then any other s/c on the market and they sound way sweeter plus tons more low end torque.