What Supercharger gives the most "whine" I want it!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I've not heard a wealth of superchargers, but I have a powerdyne like Jade and it does have a nice whine to it...I like it. Like someone said, noisy gear drives sound like blowers and whine, so maybe you could get one of those and then whatever s/c you want if you find one that's not loud enough. I do agree that the sound isn't the best reason to buy a supercharger, but I also agree that if you're gonna spend that much money, you should be happy and the whine does sound awesome and make it just that much better :D

I heard a procharger on a 98 Gt and it was really loud. Sounds like a loose bearing then when you hit the gas it sounds like a jet! sucking all the air :D . Im thinking of getting one aslo...I might go with the procharger or vortech.

Ys-trim, is silent at idle but sounds like a small jet when floored, T-trim loud at idle with jet type wine when floored, S-trim loud as hell at idle but when floored you can barley hear it.

Loudest ive heard is a ATI D1(non-sc) loud at idle, and sounds like theres a 747 under the hood takeing off:)

im in the same boat , as ill have more then enuff hp with any supercharger i get, so i left it up to witch one sounded loud,... rite now im looking to get the YS-trim, or D1, D1's nice cus it has a intercooler,BUT i would rather have my supercarger on the passnger side.

For the loudest blowers I'd say F-1 and up for Procharger are what your looking for.. The oil fed blowers not SC ones.. and Vortech mondo blowers are the loudest in that company.. I'm gettin a X-trim for my car.. Heres a link to Spence Hart's mustang doing a burn out with his X-trim you'll love the sound.. http://www.hartracing.com/testburn.mpg if it doesn't work here is the post it was from.. You'll have to scroll down like 6 posts to find it.. http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402621
My friend has a XX-trim that he just put on his 94 Lightning.. The blower hasn't gotten warm enough yet to even hear how loud it gets.. Were putting a motor in the truck before we get a real test run with the blower.. All the mondos pretty much sound the same because the insides are the same just the housings are larger

let me know what ya think

I had the Vortech A trim and now I have the Vortech SQ S trim.
The A was louder due to the straight cut gears. The S is very quiet. But people still know it's on there.
The very first day I had the SQ S trim, I had a few people (firemen on the side of the road raising funds) come over while I was at a light and ask me what type of supercharger it was.
I was like, damn, you can hear that? They said hell yea. I was hoping to be stealth. hehe.

My SQ S trim is very quiet. The loudest it gets is at 1750 rpms. It sounds just like a jet engine whistle. Kinda metalic/high pitched in sound. Very kool. I love when it sounds like that.