What the hell do these wires go to?? (hiding wires)

Ok, im currently hiding my wires. i still have to mount my starter solenoid somewhere and do something about the Alt wires (any ideas?). While in the fender well, there is a bunch of wires attached to the washer fuild resivoir harness. It has 7 wires going into it, but i tlooks like its capped off. it was attached to the framerail, its on the same harness as the low washer fluid wires. I have no idea what they are... could it be fog light harness, air bags? (91 notch) im stumped.

Also, im curious to kno wat everyone did with their wires. so far, ALL the wires are in the fender well. I have the A/C, Coil and my AutoMeter Oil Press sensor wires coming out og the hole right near the master Cyl. But i was hiding the Healight wires and im not sure if i shold run the Alt wires the same way or if anyone did it differently. Pic would help. Thanks alot!

• Sponsors (?)

This might help?
46702.gif

Some suggestions:

Solenoid... Put the solenoid/relay as high as possible in the fenderwell.

Alt... Run the wires under the engine then up to the alt.

Headlight... Run all the wires inside the fenderwell and then in front of the
radiator.

An oval connector with seven wires and capped off sounds like the harness for DRLs. The cap would be the shorting plug for cars not equipped with the DRL module. The harness is normally fastened inside the fender near the horns.

If the cap has the number F0EB-14A624-A then that is it.