what to do first???/

ive been wanting to get some more mods for my stang, so far which include an x-pipe, and dual flowmasters. now its time for some more ****, but i dont have enough money for everyting i want, so i want so input about what u guys tink should come first. i can either get sound system, rims and tires, new suspension, or motor mods. the four options would cost relativly the same, anywhere from 900-1300, i just cant decide what to do first. any input would be apreciated, thanxx!!!1

• Sponsors (?)

First thing that I would do is an intake and a tune. Then gears and a limited slip differential.

Dual exhaust is nice, but not necessarily a performance enhancer.

You will immediately feel the difference with a tune, intake, gears, and a LSD.

Excepcion13 said:
First thing that I would do is an intake and a tune. Then gears and a limited slip differential.

Dual exhaust is nice, but not necessarily a performance enhancer.

looking back, I'd have to agree ....

Duals were my first major mod - but aside from the satisfaction of finally getting them on and the look - they didn't do much for the Pony's giddy-up.

on the other hand, the Ford T-lok was the best thing that I've added so far. :nice:

(I still cant believe that these aren't standard on all Mustangs /// Ford is crazy!)

i know this is gonna sound fairly puss of me but what kind of milage on gas do you lose if you get a tune upgrade? does it get any better with a cai? and do you should u wait till u get all ur engine mods to get a tune?