what track times

blk92

Jan 22, 2004
At san antonio raceway i ran a 13.1 at 106 with the items in the signiture with a cobra maf that was calibrated for 19# injectors but i have 24# how much do you think that was affecting the et running the wrong mass air meter?

• Sponsors (?)

i'm not 100% sure but i've heard that the cobra maf (70mm) uses the same electronics/calibration as the stock 5L HO and the 24lb injectors are calibrated via the x3m processor. i've also heard that it's the same maf they put on the sn95 5.0's. the point is, if my memory serves me correctly you already have the correct calibration.

if you don't get the info you're looking for pm jrichker....he's quite knowledgable and can probably point you in the right direction if he doesn't know the answer.

-steve

Yeah. Stock Cobra is already 24lb injectors, so unless you had it calibrated for 19's, then you're alright. If it was running without any problems, then you should already have the right stuff, cus my cousin put 24's on his car without changing the mass air and it ran like crap.