What type of rims are these?

admaster99

Founding Member
Jul 5, 2002
Iowa
I had these rims laying around and I was wondering if anybody new what kind they are because I was looking to sell them on ebay and I don't know what exactly to say about them. There 15x10 6 lug rims so I'm pretty sure there truck rims. Look really nice except for plastic in middle but if anybody wants them I will sell them for really cheap. Just let me know any help would be appreciated thanks. I just hope I get the picture to work.

Ebay pic

• Sponsors (?)

Watch what you're posting around here.... need to be Mustang II related or Sleeper's gonna lay the SMACKDOWN!

Those would pass as knockoffs of Western Wheel's "Vector" wheel. Usually the cheaper brands went with the steel rim and aluminum center, not really sure why....

Appliance, Rocket, Superior, and Keystone (Cragar) have built wheels in that same fashion (alum/steel mix) aswell, but I can't recall if they ever produced that style. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help I appreciate it very much. I hope I didn't break any rules or anything theres not really any place I can think of to go talk about rims. So I figured I would just ask you guys and I'm not trying to sell them I just needed info. thanks
admaster_99