What wheels go good for a red foxbody?

These, only painted red in the middle to match the paint.....sounds weird but i've seen it and it's so badass you won't believe it.

attachment.php

:eek: :eek: :eek: what are those!

• Sponsors (?)

def not draglites, then you'll just look like every other mustang on the road. i honestly like the phone dials on there, but i also think ROH ZS racing wheels would look good, or some steeda ultralites. i also thinkk 93 cobras look great on LX's

I have never once seen a mustang on the street's with a set of any kind of weld's.....only on teh interweb. But I wanted a set of some cobra R's when I first got my 88 but it seems like everyone has a set of them.

i am gonna be getting some new wheels eventually but for now i like my painted pony's, not the nicest but i like them. i'm thinking of some bark bullits or fr500's for my car next year

see sig for picture

I have never once seen a mustang on the street's with a set of any kind of weld's.....only on teh interweb. But I wanted a set of some cobra R's when I first got my 88 but it seems like everyone has a set of them.

every 1/2 modded mustangs around here have them, they look good, just dont stand out that much

:eek: :eek: :eek: what are those!

I don't remember! :( But that's someone's car on here...i just don't remember that either 'cause it's been forever since i've seen pics of it posted.

I do know they're real 3 piece racing wheels made by some company that makes nothing but 3 piece wheels....i remember what their site looks like and everything just not a name....and they're 18s in the pic, and were around 2k just for the rims.

Personally i just love a mesh/snowflake style rim with a big polished lip. There was an '82 GT in the 'mags a while back that was painted Ferrari red and had pretty much the same wheels on it, but they were also red to match the car....it sounds like too much red but with the right stance, it's sooooo awesome. It's pretty much just like that black car looks...just red..lol

I don't remember! :( But that's someone's car on here...i just don't remember that either 'cause it's been forever since i've seen pics of it posted.

I do know they're real 3 piece racing wheels made by some company that makes nothing but 3 piece wheels....i remember what their site looks like and everything just not a name....and they're 18s in the pic, and were around 2k just for the rims.

The wheels are CCW Classics with a Black Anodized Center

If by sick you mean full of brake dust, then I agree!

I find very few black rims nice

Agreed