What wheels go good for a red foxbody?

If your not going with a drag radial (315-or-325) than I wouldn't tub well maybe quarter tubs but I got 28x10.5 ET DRAGS in with a BFH and rolling the fender lips just a little

Cool i dont think i'll be using the car out in the streets much but maybe so i might not have to go tubbed ..thats good to know . You said something about the back space being a custom build ?

• Sponsors (?)

204241.jpg

241562.jpg

242973.jpg

Dman I agree the black in those roh's do look 110% better than the silver in that wheel. I was just stating what several in the "wheel industry" have told me.

What kind of wheels are these? Those are off the chain!!. I see woodrow the original one who posted these pics hasnt been on since 2008 so does anyone lese know what kind these are? They kind of look similiar to the boyd coddington destructors but not sure cause i cant find those anywhere..

Reactions: 1 user
I have a red LX so looking at all the pics in these posts is a great way to visualize the options. And you know what? I'm liking the look of the stock wheels better and better, and the good news is, they're already on my car:)

Reactions: 1 users
I think some nicely painted Black Ponies with chrome center caps would be da bomb! :burnout:

I have a red LX so looking at all the pics in these posts is a great way to visualize the options. And you know what? I'm liking the look of the stock wheels better and better, and the good news is, they're already on my car:)

Dude, you're right around the corner. We should hit up a Mustang or Ford event some time. Or, go hit the track in Sacremento.

Reactions: 1 user