What will RPMs be with 373 gears in auto

• Sponsors (?)

I have 225/60/16 on stock pony rims - when tire change is needed , if I drop down in height a bit to a 55 or 50 it should give more off line torque ? It will harden the ride a bit with less air though and may look too short on tires - maybe a half inch drop in height would be nice compromise before I do gears ( 373 sound reasonable for daily driver with highway option )

It will have an effect on gear ratio and make it higher (number). Whether it will effect it enough to notice, I doubt it. It will, however make your speedometer off enough where you’ll probably notice that!

I have 225/60/16 on stock pony rims - when tire change is needed , if I drop down in height a bit to a 55 or 50 it should give more off line torque ? It will harden the ride a bit with less air though and may look too short on tires - maybe a half inch drop in height would be nice compromise before I do gears ( 373 sound reasonable for daily driver with highway option )
The tires, and or the rear end ratio do not affect the rwtq in any way.
The engine will make the same rwtq number with a 2.73 or a 3.73 rear gear set regardless.