what would it take for a 94 cobra to beat an ls1

• Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
Naaahhh, for the 95 Cobra, I say Kenne Bell + panhard bar, LCA's, Torsion arm, 315 tires out back and 3.27 rearend should do the trick :D All for less than 5k

Yeah for about 200 miles before you blow it up :rlaugh: . You could build it right with a forged block, FMU, Meth Injection, and full suspension for about 15K and then you would have a beast!!!!!

Anyways what we are all trying to say is it can easily be done with a good dose of cash money!!!

:nice:

Have fun!!!!!

PewterLS1 said:
Yeah for about 200 miles before you blow it up :rlaugh: . You could build it right with a forged block, FMU, Meth Injection, and full suspension for about 15K and then you would have a beast!!!!!

Anyways what we are all trying to say is it can easily be done with a good dose of cash money!!!

:nice:

Have fun!!!!!

It'll be fine with a good tune:p As long as u dont get too greedy with power:nono:

Slow5.0 said:
Fwakin slooooowmaro = fwakin mullet :notnice: :notnice: :notnice:

Rustang = popular car among girls between the ages of 16-24

Yes you drive a girls car....its ok so do I...its just not in stock form anymore.

Hehehe its all in good fun!

I happen to own one of both so I must be stupid and just suck!!!

camarofrontdrivers5iw.jpg

mustangsiders9to.jpg

Attachments

• camarofrontdrivers5iw.jpg
    camarofrontdrivers5iw.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 75
  • mustangsiders9to.jpg
    mustangsiders9to.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 69
SeventyMach1 said:
Haha .... what does your "Pooter LS1" run on the track?

Dont know since the cam, but as posted above:

My 02 Z28 M6 in factory stock form with 16K on the clock ran a 12.99@109 with a horrible 2.01 60' on the stock goodyears hunting for traction through first and most of second. The dyno at this point was 315/333

With a lid and catback and better tires I ran a 12.68@110 with a 1.94 on better stock size tires. Power at this times was 326/341

I now have a very mild Z06 cam in it and 275's on 18" heavy ass Boyds and I have yet to run it because of the winter

The poor little 86 hatch is slightly faster.

PewterLS1 said:
And when your 94 in your sig can even keep up with my little 86, we can talk about a newer body style. :nono:

Your little 86 have 1000lbs less than my 94 vert ,but you know you can't have right off box nice 94 vert and fast car in same time, not until you so some mods :Zip2:

Slow5.0 said:
Your little 86 have 1000lbs less than my 94 vert ,but you know you can't have right off box nice 94 vert and fast car in same time, not until you so some mods :Zip2:

Actually Im 27 Now, in 1998 I had a black 95 GTS running 11.20's it weighed 3700 with custom leather interior (got rid of the ugly saddle) and 200 pounds of competition stereo gear and didnt look too bad :rolleyes:

I miss my 95, I did like it better than my 86 but it wasn't as fast. Im growing out of the fox body style and I might just go and get an 03/04 and start my first modular buildup.

Props to the nice vert!

95CobraMike, looks like a good formula to me! Just watch out they make a vortech for the LS1 too...lets not forget about the STS turbo...bad design but it does make over 500 to the wheels in BASE kit form.

Money makes anything fast, friend of mine has a crappy little 85 RX7 we built...looks stock but it has a 408 stroker pushing 15Lbs and meth! Needless to say you pull up and see a white little car with slicks on it and you think this guy is a tool.....till he pulls the tires 40' out and pulls a 9.80 on a bad run!