What would it take to make a 95 Cobra run 12's NA

• Sponsors (?)

With the 95 cobra it isn't gonna take mutch to get one into the 12's na since it already has some good parts to get you there. l/t's, slicks, pullies, and like Joes95GT said, One hell of a driver.

Gmkiller did it, but he is one of the only ones on the net to do it. He is one heck of a driver. He outweighs me by almost 100lbs, and in his second pass EVER even driving my car, he matched my ET and beat my MPH for that same day at the track. That being said... it can still be done with the right parts, and one hell of a driver. He did it on drag radials. There are number of cobra owners who run low 13's with just bolt-ons. It will take a little more than what has been listed here, but the parts listed will be enough for low 13's.

well killer canary at least you have the right color to do the job that one bad 95 nieghbor of mine does a good job at getting his white natrualy aspirated ride down the track as well but it's that color that seems to delay things becuase when the snow plows go buy they don't see it, plow it with snow, andthen it takes him forever to dig it out. :hail2: :nice: :D Just a little friendly return dig between us im sure he'll here about it! Nice car by the way!! one bad 95 told me about your car i would be proud of the achievements you have made with it :flag: from the fox era have a great day :nice:

Color

blown93feature said:
well killer canary at least you have the right color to do the job that one bad 95 nieghbor of mine does a good job at getting his white natrualy aspirated ride down the track as well but it's that color that seems to delay things becuase when the snow plows go buy they don't see it, plow it with snow, andthen it takes him forever to dig it out. :hail2: :nice: :D Just a little friendly return dig between us im sure he'll here about it! Nice car by the way!! one bad 95 told me about your car i would be proud of the achievements you have made with it :flag: from the fox era have a great day :nice:

Oh come on, even though yellow seems to be a faster color, we all know that cops go for us guys in "Red"....he he.

Hey Paul and all, Have a very Merry and Safe New Year. May it be more prosperoust than last.

Wayne