what would this car be worth

midnightcamaro

Apr 23, 2006
i have a 03 mach 1, mods are, slp long tube headers, slp x-pipe, and slp mufflers, 5.0 shifter, cold air intake, diablo hand held tuner, custom subframe connectors, aluminum driveshaft, driveshaft saftey loop, welded axle tubes, 4.30 gears, detroit locker(full locker), moser 31 spline axles, PA racing tubular front end all chromoly with coilovers, and UPR control arms on the rear, weld prostars 15x3.5 and 15x10 with ET streets, digital MSD shift light, car has been to the track 2 times, it ran 7.79 at 88mph has been 89mph, car not hooking good, i have timeslips and video footage of car, it has 39,xxx miles on it, its black with some minor scratches. i have all the stock components that came off car, and a set of polished 03 cobra wheels. im needin to get rid of it in the near future and im wondering what a fair price would be for the car or would i be better to put the stock stuff back on it and sell it? i would appreciate the input. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

i have one pic that will load on here but its my avatar the rest of the pics i have of it are too big. it says my maximum amount of space is 78KB and all my pics are in the 100KB range. anyway i can shrink them but not permentaly?

here is the only pic small enough. i just dont want to permanetly shrink all my saved pics.

Attachments

• IMGA0061.jpg
    IMGA0061.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 71
i dunno man you might get 27k if you sell it to some kid. But in reality you will probably get more if you return it to stock and sell it. most people do not want mods on there cars and wil be turned off by a car with those type mods because obviously it has been raced or run hard.

typically modding a car hurts the value of it. so id say with your mods on it you might get somewhere in teh low 20s. and stock probably around mid 20s with some luck. 03 cobras are going for 26gs. so im pretty sure you will get about that price or less.

this car really hasnt been beat that much, like i said its been to the track twice and ive had it for about a year and ive only put maybe 8,000 miles on it. i would prob do low 20's. im just tryin to get an idea.

you won't get higher than 24-25 with all the mods on it b/c as someone else said earlier, people will think you have beat on it. your best bet is to put it back stock and sell it from there. you can sell the mods seperately.

this car really hasnt been beat that much, like i said its been to the track twice and ive had it for about a year and ive only put maybe 8,000 miles on it. i would prob do low 20's. im just tryin to get an idea.

Just look at all the modded cars on Ebay to give you an indication. They do not do as well as bone stock or minor modded cars.

Whether you beat on it much or not, all that stuff you added give the indication you run it hard.

Personally I see a shift light, I run as fast as I can. You would be much better off returning it to stock.

Why would anyone pay $27K for a modded '03 Mach, when you could buy a relatively low modded, low milage '03 Cobra for that.