what would you guys do? $2700?

Jaswir

Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, FL
ok first thing that has to be addressed is my AOD tranny! its getting old and tired with 127,000 on it! Doesnt slip or anything just kind shifts hard in OD sometimes just no smooth anymore! and its a DOG!

try to help me out...

buy a beater for 500-800 bucks? park the stang rip the tranny out and put a 5spd in... and take my time with it... and do somethings with the motor

build the AOD... edge converter 2800 stall 1 pc hardend input shaft, full manual vavle body... heavy duty clutchs and bands and a wide OD band etc etc... and i can get it rebuild pretty cheap threw my firends dad thats been building transmissions for 25yrs.

also 4.10 gears put in at the same time...

keep in mind its a DD and need this car not to be down long

• Sponsors (?)

It depends on how old you are!

I wish I started saving for a house earlier. Here I am 21, and saving my butt off. An extra 2700 towards a deposit goes a long way.

If you are 30 have a house or condo or whatever, I'd build the tranny.

FBD: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

STRYPE: That's it? If you had $2700 dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

FBD: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had $2700 dollars I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

STRYPE: Well, not all chicks.

FBD: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

STRYPE: Good point.

33 dances for you, 112 rum & cokes and the rest for me then. That's over three hours of dances.

:spot:

FBD: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

STRYPE: That's it? If you had $2700 dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

FBD: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had $2700 dollars I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

STRYPE: Well, not all chicks.

FBD: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

STRYPE: Good point.

:lol: Office Space FTW!!!

what would you guys do? $2700?

* Stuffed Animal

* Sheep

* Goat

* Horse

* Anything else that moves and has 4 legs (I'm not picky)

* SwtHrt

* Franky

* Anything furry

* Anything fuzzy

* Bunny rabbit

I think the better question would be "What wouldn't I do? $2700"

:spot:

:lol: Office Space FTW!!!

* Stuffed Animal

* Sheep

* Goat

* Horse

* Anything else that moves and has 4 legs (I'm not picky)

* SwtHrt

* Franky

* Anything furry

* Anything fuzzy

* Bunny rabbit

I think the better question would be "What wouldn't I do? $2700"

that was the funniest **** i have read in a long time. i was thinking the exact same thing but thought it might be kinda weird to post that so thanks man.

Aside from investing, saving, etc. is concerned, if you want to put it all into the CAR, then consider what your goals are and what you'd like to do. Figure the best areas to start off with, and go for it.

The tranny sucks, so upgrade. You can do wonders for the AOD with a shift kit, rebuild, valve body, and converter. I was going to do that but figured for the money and time involved I may as well just get a brand new built unit, then I couldn't find anything I really liked so I had a 4R70W built for the car. Ha, what a pain in the ass that was! But it's sick now, so it's all good.

With $2700 you could do some transmission upgrades short of a fully new built unit, and grab a used A-trim to boot. That would make your car a completely new animal ;) :banana: