What'd you get for Christmas?

• Sponsors (?)

vinyl footmats for the Stang, some clothes, including a cool cowboy-looking shirt. Express men is awesome! Also got some more practical stuff, toothpaste, razors, etc.

My coolest gift was one I've wanted for a while. I got an old t-shirt I've had for years framed. Well, actually, just the picture on the shirt. It's pretty simple, has a duck taped to a wall and says "duck tape." I've had it since before I was in middle school (I'm a senior in high school now) and I wore it until it was practically a rag. I couldn't bare to part with it, so I made a monument of it.

Nazgul said:
vinyl footmats for the Stang, some clothes, including a cool cowboy-looking shirt. Express men is awesome! Also got some more practical stuff, toothpaste, razors, etc.

My coolest gift was one I've wanted for a while. I got an old t-shirt I've had for years framed. Well, actually, just the picture on the shirt. It's pretty simple, has a duck taped to a wall and says "duck tape." I've had it since before I was in middle school (I'm a senior in high school now) and I wore it until it was practically a rag. I couldn't bare to part with it, so I made a monument of it.

Express men is the gheyest store ever. it used to be ok, when it was structure, but why they changed the name to Express (the name of a womans store) I have to only speculate that they are going for the gay/transgender market. don't buy your clothes there. (unless you are gay/transgender, then that's ok i guess)

30AnnivStang said:
I have to only speculate that they are going for the gay/transgender market.

Oh yes, they definitely cater to the gay customer, but that doesn't mean they don't have some really nice clothes. Especially if you're looking for some nice dress shirts, they have a really good selection. I don't care about brands. If I find something I like, I'll get it.