What's 6Ft. Tall and Standing in my LivingRoom ? Must See.

• Sponsors (?)

way to go charlie like paul said i don't know how you kept it under wraps for so long , like others that have seen in in person i know how much time went into it and what a nice a job you did on it pics almost don't do it justice.

troy

super302 said:
old people jokes arent very funny :notnice:

That line was from a Seinfeld epsiode where George walks into the diner with a Russian rat hat. It was on the large side. George says, "What do you think?", Jerry-"You should have got the big one."

Congrats Charlie! I have one trophy from an AutoX event a few years back. Everyone was running road racing tires and it started to rain. Well I had regular street tires so I won the event rather easily. That's my trophy experience. :(

Congrats Charlie, pics don't do it justice.... :nice: It poured here so I got into something else....then the day turned around.
Geez...you had an open spot next to you to... :damnit:

If you guys like it now, wait until you see more detailed pics of he car. Charlie truely didn't leave one thing untouched on this car, it is a true COMPLETE package from the paint and motor show and go, to the kicking stereo and custom leather interior.... Come on Charlie, put up the pics!!!