Whats a good 4dr car?

Alright, Ive been lookin for my fiance a new car. She wants to get rid of her pos 04 focus for somethign a little nicer and hopefully faster. She only wants an automatic and her spending limit is around 25k. She is lookin at the new mazda 3. Any opinions on these? also, it has to be an auto. she told me she wont take anything older than her car already but doesnt listen to any of my opinions.

• Sponsors (?)

i tried getin her to buy a charger r/t but she said she doenst like the look of them and wants gas mileage for some reason. I'm using gas mileage as my main reason to get another stang, gets better than my truck

The R/T's have the "displacement on demand" feature, where the car runs on 4 cylinders until you mash the go pedal. Sell her on that :nice:

The Mazda3 won't be much faster than the Focus she has now. How about the 6?

She wants an auto....I don't believe the Evo comes in an auto.

The A4 would be a good car. You can install a flashed ECU that'll up the boost and mod the turbo :nice:

i thought all the mazdaspeed cars were manuals. She doesnt want/need a stick, she's not the best at it, i let her drive the stang 1 time. she has her mind made up on the mazda 3 for some reason. i found her a real nice altima earlier and she denied me instantly. So thanks for all the good opinions but it looks like im stuck with the 3.

The R/T's have the "displacement on demand" feature, where the car runs on 4 cylinders until you mash the go pedal. Sell her on that :nice:

The Mazda3 won't be much faster than the Focus she has now. How about the 6?

The Mazda3 is definatly faster than a Focus aside from an SVT. The 2.3 Mazda 3 is a quick little car, like 160hp.

I have an 06 Mazda6 with the 2.3 and its descent quick and was 17K brand new. Great car for the $$. The wife has an 07 Pontiac G6 with the panoramic moonroof and its a pretty nice car as well.

thankx for the opinions. She told me tonight its down to a mazda 6, mazda 3, maxima, and an altima. The only 2 that will be new are the 6 and the 3, we cant afford the maxima and altima new since we r gonna leave the hicktown and move over by st.louis. makes more of a reason for me to buy another sports car.