What's been goin on in my garage...

• Sponsors (?)

What did the seats run u? Im looking at maybe puttin some racing seats in mine, but I was liking the corbeau forzas.

Is it necessary to get a rollbar to run a harness?

Can I just run stock seatbelts?

What did the seats run u? Im looking at maybe puttin some racing seats in mine, but I was liking the corbeau forzas.

Is it necessary to get a rollbar to run a harness?

Can I just run stock seatbelts?

260 plus some shipping and an oversize charge. so i think about 280ish said and done. those corbeau's are really nice too, i just like the drag look better. you are going to want a roll bar for the harness because you want the belt to pull back on you in a wreck, instead of down on your back like it would if it was bolted to the ground. (causing severe damage to your back) yes you can just run stock seat belts, especially with the corbeaus.

Would you mind taking a picture of this for me, trying to get some ideas on how they are mounted.

thanks

yes i am ordering my other seat sometime this week so i will take pictures when i make the other one, i didnt take any pictures on the first one i made.

UPDATE: got my headers on ( i am going manual brakes because of these darn things) so much frustration and sweat went into putting these on. and got my fuel lines on. should pop it off sometime this week.

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0111-1.jpg

the reason i bought it is because i havnt heard one bad thing about them. and ive seen 2 proven cars run them without problems. one car runs consistent 9.20's

yea theyre pretty good to deal with originally the driveshaft wouldnt fit, they put the wrong part on, they said to send it back we did and when we got it back it was fine