Whats going on at Pacific Racways today?

• Sponsors (?)

It was a T&T day I believe.

Some friends of mine made it out there and they say the grip was 10X better then a few weeks ago.:)

I should have went but I wasted my time and efforts to go to Bremerton on friday.:(

Yes traction was great and the crowd was very large. If you were stuck running sprortsman, the lines were very very long (around the bend of the track). If you could run pro, the lines were average or below average in length.

I agree Steve, Bremerton was a waste of time. We are VHT dependent now.

I saw a few cars with an "s" on the rear window, but was never able to make contact with the owners as the cars were sitting the staging lanes waiting.

Thanks man! :) I need to learn how to drive that damn thing. I get a little grind in every gear I shift into. On the street I dont have much trouble, but at the track I ground second, and third gear. Maybe I'm just too nervous or something. I wanna go run again for sure :)

Turbo92PGT said:
Thanks man! :) I need to learn how to drive that damn thing. I get a little grind in every gear I shift into. On the street I dont have much trouble, but at the track I ground second, and third gear. Maybe I'm just too nervous or something. I wanna go run again for sure :)

Do you have a short throw aftermarket shifter? It would make your task easier.

The track is open next Sunday too.