Whats going on with the GT's?

D's_Stang

Nov 14, 2004
I ordered an 05 GT on 11-04. I ordered it with the IUP and Spoiler. The dealer told me 4-6 weeks. Obviously thats not going to happen. I dont even have a VIN # or build date. From what I've been hearing they aren't going to be building any GT's with the IUP until February. Is that true? I don't know if I can wait that long. What have you all heard?

• Sponsors (?)

D's_Stang said:
I ordered an 05 GT on 11-04. I ordered it with the IUP and Spoiler. The dealer told me 4-6 weeks. Obviously thats not going to happen. I dont even have a VIN # or build date. From what I've been hearing they aren't going to be building any GT's with the IUP until February. Is that true? I don't know if I can wait that long. What have you all heard?

Everything you ever wanted to know about the IUP issue can be found here:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=11571

This sucks hard. I put my deposit down already but the dealer said he was gonna wait to the 2nd week of January to actually place the order because the plant was gonna be shut down for the holidays. At the time I had no problem with this but now I'm starting to get pissed! I am gonna write Ford and find out about this for sure!

91mini said:
This sucks hard. I put my deposit down already but the dealer said he was gonna wait to the 2nd week of January to actually place the order because the plant was gonna be shut down for the holidays. At the time I had no problem with this but now I'm starting to get pissed! I am gonna write Ford and find out about this for sure!

Tell me about it...i orderd on the 16th of this month and now i feel like i'm not gonna see this car till friggin 2006!!!! :nonono: