Whats is the top speed a stock 5.0 can do?

• Sponsors (?)

DirtyD916 said:
oh ya and dont forget, the fox body is one of the most unaerodynamic cars on this planet next to the E30 bimmers. I mean there just bricks with wheels.
That statement could not be farther from the truth. The FOX Mustang is the most aerodynamic Mustang ever made and LX hatch Mustang is one of the most aerodynamic car to ever be made in the USA. The LX hatch only has a .32 drag coefficient.

r u serisous!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??! they seem so. . . so . . . .blcoky. Like look and a fox body and then a porsche and the lack of lines and curves just make them seem so UNaerodynamic. But hey you learn something new everyday.

bit said:
That statement could not be farther from the truth. The FOX Mustang is the most aerodynamic Mustang ever made and LX hatch Mustang is one of the most aerodynamic car to ever be made in the USA. The LX hatch only has a .32 drag coefficient.

Where did you find those facts? Would you happen to know the drag coefficient of a fox coupe(notch)? Thanks

I say 150 miles per hour. My speedo only goes to 85 for now. But my friend said I passed him like he was standing still in a GTI rabbit 1.8T she said he was doiing 125 MPH.

I have a 93 lx with an aod,before I got my 3.73's I had 2.73's.At 60 mph,I was at 1500 rpm,at 80,it was 2000, at 100 ( thats the fastest I took it) I was doing 2300,I still had over 3000 rpm to work with!To bad I didnt live by the Bonneville salt flats!!

Calypso Pony said:
Where did you find those facts? Would you happen to know the drag coefficient of a fox coupe(notch)? Thanks

I find it hard to believe that a fox body has a .32 drag coefficient. that's very good for a modern car, not to mention a 20 yr old design. I think the hardtop vette is .32 and it looks much more aerodynamic. :shrug: