Whats my 03 gt with ALOT of mods worth?

PI98stang

Jan 17, 2006
Paoli indiana
Ok guys ive bought an 2003 mustang gt with a salvage title the down part, but heres the good part, ive just done the body work and put on a Cervinis 3 inch cowl hood, 03 cobra rear bumper, cobra side emblems, and 18-10.5 chrome saleens.

Interior is from a 1999 cobra from cluster to seats to everything in between its got the Pod gauge pillar holding the Air fuel ratio, boost, and Temp. gauge...can you guess where im going here haha. Oh yeah and a 5" monster tach on the dash.

Ok now for the best part, the engine is a 2004 reman but its a 1999 engine with about 4,000 miles on it, its got hooker LT headers, hooker x pipe, magnaflow cat-back, custom tune next weekend, honed intake manifold, 4:10 gears, 31 spline moser axles, trac loc, MAC girdle, eibach springs lowered 2 inches i believe, 87 mm pro m maf, 42lbs injectors, 2003 cobra T56 six speed tranny, aluminum driveshaft. Trans has about 4,000 miles as well was installed with the engine.
Car should make around 500RWHP and is now awesome!! It was involved in a light rear ender so not much damage at all, and im just wondering if i have too much money in it now... So how much would you say its worth oh yeah 51000 miles on it.

Man i forgot the best part its also got a V1 vortech supercharger @11lbs of boost. The cars red i can email pics if itll help you

• Sponsors (?)

PI98stang said:
Ok guys ive bought an 2003 mustang gt with a salvage title the down part, but heres the good part, ive just done the body work and put on a Cervinis 3 inch cowl hood, 03 cobra rear bumper, cobra side emblems, and 18-10.5 chrome saleens.

Interior is from a 1999 cobra from cluster to seats to everything in between its got the Pod gauge pillar holding the Air fuel ratio, boost, and Temp. gauge...can you guess where im going here haha. Oh yeah and a 5" monster tach on the dash.

Ok now for the best part, the engine is a 2004 reman but its a 1999 engine with about 4,000 miles on it, its got hooker LT headers, hooker x pipe, magnaflow cat-back, custom tune next weekend, honed intake manifold, 4:10 gears, 31 spline moser axles, trac loc, MAC girdle, eibach springs lowered 2 inches i believe, 87 mm pro m maf, 42lbs injectors, 2003 cobra T56 six speed tranny, aluminum driveshaft. Trans has about 4,000 miles as well was installed with the engine.
Car should make around 500RWHP and is now awesome!! It was involved in a light rear ender so not much damage at all, and im just wondering if i have too much money in it now... So how much would you say its worth oh yeah 51000 miles on it.
so... umm what supercharger does it have???

LoL, I say keep it. I would never in my life buy a car thats modded. My deff of modded it your car. Seriously someone could buy that car and if something goes wrong they wont even know were to start. Ur mistake was building a car and selling like that.

There is hope tho, Tag it up like a saleen and sell it to some rich kid, tell him it is a factory saleen car you bought used. That why it looks like it was done in a package and not just put together. (No offense to your ability)

If you sell it a blue book its going to be around 10-12k.

Why do you want to sell it anyway? Whats wrong with it if it has 4000 miles?

Im just checking to see if im in too much money in it ive got about 10,000 invested in it like it is and i would think that it would be worth a whole lot more than 7000 dollars, its in on a scale of 1-10 a 9.5 in condition and runs like a top,
And it has a vortech v1 blower

If you find the right buyer it could be worth a good coin. This is the time of year to sell. It could take some time to find the right buyer though and it will be some work.

You would have to sell it yourself to have any chance at all of getting a good price.

I agree with Kilgore... the best buyer would be one who randomly walks up to you and offers $20k.

But it is salvaged--trying to sell in your average private party marketplace will NOT bring you the money you'd like.

Any smart buyer will see it's salvaged and not offer you the type of coin you are looking for.

Mods don't increase the value of the car. If anything people would rather buy stock unmolested cars than modified cars. Not to mention the car is peiced together with an interior from another car plus a reman engine with only 51K miles on it.

With the number of bone stock unmolested adult owned 01+ GT's out there, people can afford to look around.

Then again you can always get some rich kid buying a car with daddy's money who doesn't care.

salvaged title cuts the value in half. You should not buy a salvaged car with the intent to sell it unless it is dirt cheap. My car was a salvage title when I bought it but i knew I would be drivng it for atleast 5 years after I fixed it. Most people will back away when they see salvage title. I say keep the car for yourself sounds like it will kick some azz.