whats the best intake setup?

stanford20

Dec 16, 2003
elkmont
i was looking at bbk cai, bbk 70mm throttle body, and some kind of upper plenum. i heard bad things about bbk. i figured the k&n filter charger now and i need to know which tb and plenum to go with. i think these would be a good compliment to a set of mac flowpaths and mac off road h pipe.

and can anyone tell me how to make my profile or whatever so it will show my car and mods and everything.

• Sponsors (?)

stanford20 said:
i was looking at bbk cai, bbk 70mm throttle body, and some kind of upper plenum. i heard bad things about bbk. i figured the k&n filter charger now and i need to know which tb and plenum to go with. i think these would be a good compliment to a set of mac flowpaths and mac off road h pipe.

and can anyone tell me how to make my profile or whatever so it will show my car and mods and everything.

Forget the BBK CAI. I had it on my 01 GT and I didn't like it. It runs way too hot and the chrome finish will tarnish and rust. I hate it. The K&N FIPK system is better in my honest opinion.

As for a throttle body and plenum combo, there has been extensive debates and testing going on over this issue. Conduct a search on here as well as on the other Mustang Boards and you'll see what I mean. So far from what I've seen, the Accufab plenum is the best one available. As for throttle bodies, I don't recommend going larger than a 70mm throttle body on a bolt-on n/a GT. Just my opinion.

stanford20 said:

Its pretty easy dude, just go to your user control panel (user CP above) and on the left side-bar, click on the signatures link. then just write whatever. Be conscious of the length however, the mods dont like ppl to have HUGE sigs.

hope this helps

smokin'Red35th said:
Its pretty easy dude, just go to your user control panel (user CP above) and on the left side-bar, click on the signatures link. then just write whatever. Be conscious of the length however, the mods dont like ppl to have HUGE sigs.

hope this helps

In addition to what he stated, if the signature appears a bit long you can always downsize the font to a size one like my signature is.