Whats the best looking front bumper?

Im lookin around at getting a new front bumper....not sure if the Cobra R is too low, or go with something else like a Saleen

...what do you guys think looks the best?....pics appreciated and prices/sites to buy them from

• Sponsors (?)

I like: Saleen, Roush, Cobra R, 03-04 cobra, Stalker (but just the front bumper cover for 99-04). I too agree it depends on what else you've got appearance wise. Oh yeah, mach 1 chin spoilers rule!

Im lookin around at getting a new front bumper....not sure if the Cobra R is too low, or go with something else like a Saleen

...what do you guys think looks the best?....pics appreciated and prices/sites to buy them from

If you go with a Cobra R get a real one. I have a 99 Cobra with a real Cobra R dam. Main advantage..... the dam is removable. I would never drive with it on daily. But don't buy the fake ones because they aren't finished on the bottom back to the radiator support. The lip is just out there with no reinforcement. I saw one on the interstate once and the front lip on the dam was folded under from the air force. I think you can't beat the 2000 Cobra R look though.

It depends on what look you are going for.
The '03-'04 cobra bumpers are nice looking but you have to be willing to jump on the bandwaggon as it seems that is the bumper that a lot of people are upgrading to.
Cobra R just looks mean.
Saleen looks kinda artsy with all of its creases.
The kaminari is pretty cool, but you have to be willing to do the hood too.
I just purchased a '99, '01 cobra font bumber a few days ago. They are by far my favorite. I like the look best because it is subtle but tough.
So yeah, to quote whyask "WHAT DO YOU LIKE...???" and what is your overall goal for the car?

It depends on what look you are going for.
The '03-'04 cobra bumpers are nice looking but you have to be willing to jump on the bandwaggon as it seems that is the bumper that a lot of people are upgrading to.
Cobra R just looks mean.
Saleen looks kinda artsy with all of its creases.
The kaminari is pretty cool, but you have to be willing to do the hood too.
I just purchased a '99, '01 cobra font bumber a few days ago. They are by far my favorite. I like the look best because it is subtle but tough.
So yeah, to quote whyask "WHAT DO YOU LIKE...???" and what is your overall goal for the car?

A GIRL ???????????????????????? :D

On 94-98's I like the Cobra front & on the 99-04's I like the 99-01 Cobra , or the 03-04 Cobra if you have other termi parts to go with it. On 03-04 Machs I like the 99-01's, but the 03 Cobra looks out of place imo....The 99-04 GT bumper would also be at the top of my list, but i just wish it didnt have the cutout for the front plate...Saleen looks good on all years too, but i cant stand the stage 1 Roush, or Cobra R....

to sum it up the 99-01 Cobra with a Mach 1 chin spoiler is the best on the 99-04's imo!!!!