Whats the best thing to do to my mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up neighbor? :nice:

Do you have an auto or 5 speed? There are differences in each bolt-on and each one has an effect on one another. My best mods to date were the Comp XE262H and my 4.10 gears. Everything else I've done is really negelegable. PM me if you want to meet up and listen to the Prochamber exhaust. I also have friends with different combos that can give you an idea in person of what you would like on yours.

Check this site... www.getonitracing.net for a local car club.

Hey comprat! I raced someone out of that club the other day in gonzales. Dont know who he is. Im leaning towards SLP loudmouth exhaust. What kind of power gains you had with ur setup? I probably saw you in gonzales before, idk though. My car is a 5-spd. I used to have the black dodge dakota with "Southern Haze" on the back window. You probably saw me in that before.

mineralgray01gt said:
Hey comprat! I raced someone out of that club the other day in gonzales. Dont know who he is.
What was he driving?
Im leaning towards SLP loudmouth exhaust. What kind of power gains you had with ur setup? I probably saw you in gonzales before, idk though. My car is a 5-spd. I used to have the black dodge dakota with "Southern Haze" on the back window. You probably saw me in that before.
I remember that truck...

Check my garage for my mods and a pic of the car. I'll keep an eye out for you.

As far a gears...4.10's are great. You will have to have a chip or computer flashed to fix the speedo or you can get a Speed Calibrator.

A guy named Kade (topgunz1 here and on the GOI site)in our club has the SLP loudmouth on his Bullitt. If you are around Gonzales one weekend just let me know so we can get together and you can take a listen. To tell you the truth kboy262 (Kevin) on here has a Mac O/R H and Mac catback on his car and it sounds great. He has a Dr Gas X also but I dont remember if I heard it on his car. My car has the stock catback with the Mac Prochamber. I like it alot.

If I were to get a shifter I'd go with MGW's. I have a Tri-ax but I'm seriously thinking of selling it and getting the MGW. Really they are all pretty good...Tri-ax Pro 5.0 and MGW being the most used.

it was a white extended cab chevy from 99-02 bodystyle. My friend knows him and said he was sprayin it when we were racing well it wasnt really a race i was followin behind him and he gunned it and i did 2 and hung with him couldnt find a spot to get around in the other lane but its ok :D I think his name is Causey or something like that not sure though. I think I saw your buddy's bullit riding around out there. If that is the same car, IT SCREAMS!!! I always liked the SLP loudmouth exhaust but I really never heard anything else.

Yea that was Brian...he rides up and down the road racing anyone and everyone.

The exhaust set-ups I have heard are the Bassani X w/ Bassani cat-back (too raspy for my taste), the one on Kevins (kboy262) sounds deep and throaty and screams at WOT. Kades is OK but I don like it so loud. It almost sounds as nasty as all those LS1's running cut-outs.
FalconGuy016 said:
Well the best thing is to PIITB
He wasn't asking if you were a homosexual...not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

I see a good bit of people out of the group in gonzales. I used to work with a guy out of domestic disturbance. His name's Neil. Im pretty sure you know him. How often yall go to the track? Everytime I go I never see anyone there out of either car clubs. I would go to midnight madness on the 30th but goin out of state for vacation :( Did Kaylyn or however you spell her name ever get the 408 in her dakota? If she did that thing ought to be wicked quick if she can get traction.

Hey what's up mineralgray? I would say is to get the gears (4.10s), along with a shifter. That will be your best bet there. After that you can do exhaust, intake and such. It is pretty much up to you on how you want to mod it. Everybody has their opinions.

mineralgray01gt said:
I see a good bit of people out of the group in gonzales. I used to work with a guy out of domestic disturbance. His name's Neil. Im pretty sure you know him. How often yall go to the track? Everytime I go I never see anyone there out of either car clubs. I would go to midnight madness on the 30th but goin out of state for vacation :( Did Kaylyn or however you spell her name ever get the 408 in her dakota? If she did that thing ought to be wicked quick if she can get traction.
I know Neil. He's a pretty good guy.

I go to the track about once a month...in fact will probably be going this Weds.

Yea Kaylyn did get her 408 in...that thing is a monster...they were having tune issues but I think they were fixing that this week.