What's up Aaron and everyone else?

• Sponsors (?)

You know what's interesting, is i rarely ever see a thread on here that's just with people talking, you know?

it's ****ed, but it's true. a thread devoted to just socializing...
bizarre... i feel like i'm entraped in a seinfeld episode.

"what's this thread about"

"it's about nothing"

"it has to be about SOMETHING?"

"No... Nothing, absolutely positively nothing. Nothing"

wyt man, you are the best...
that gay image gets me laughing every time.
I think I need another rum and coke. :nice:

MysteryMachine said:
Justin I believe. and to that shut up ******* lol. Kevin i find that hard to accept.

matic i don't know you so i don't really worry about what you have to say no offense
haha, no offense taken! i guess that's just an indication that i need to post on here more often..:p..

life is great except for having most of my money going to gas in my truck. Putting away 200 a week for a house I know its not much but its all i can do right now figure in a year when the gf is outta school it will be a start for us to get a place. Yes i'm still seeing the now 17 year old. We're very happy. So everything is great besides the car lol its still not finished. The rear is done the pass side front is all riped apart going start putting it back together this week i hope was gonna start over the weekend but it rained. Then it will be time to rip the driver side apart.

ya'll crack me up...... I am in trouble with Justin for a comment I made about him a few days ago.... Didn't mean by the way... apparently he doesn't know I have a sense of humor as well.... but anywho.... Ive enjoyed this thread brought humor to my day.... take it easy

PS don't tell Justin I was on here ;)

stanglvrsgrl said:
ya'll crack me up...... I am in trouble with Justin for a comment I made about him a few days ago.... Didn't mean by the way... apparently he doesn't know I have a sense of humor as well.... but anywho.... Ive enjoyed this thread brought humor to my day.... take it easy

PS don't tell Justin I was on here ;)

I think he'll notice.:D Give us the scoop, why is he mad? C'mon, we won't say anything.:cheers:

wytstang said:
I don't....get's me there quicker :nice: and less crap to vomit if I go over board.

it's true :p
i really can't argue that

plus i mean, the captain always loves a cheap drunk ;)
so long as you don't end up swimming with the fishies by the end of it, you're doing alright lol

he's a question for you...

usually when a bunch of men get in a room and start drinking
is it phyiscally possible not to get into a farting contest?

MysteryMachine said:
caldwell I was looking at your cardomain page and realized you usually only post pics of teh outside and int. do you have any of the engine or do you keep then non pimpness hidden?

engine isn't pimped enough to be shown yet.
that's this winter's project actually... now that you've mentioned it.
i wasn't going to say anythin but that's what the pimp mobile has in store.

i might have a pic now of what it looks like, lemme check.