Whats up? Going to Moroso this weekend!

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Well I havent been on in a while, so first I would like to say, whats up everyone, Hope everythings going good. Well Ive been super busy lately, and now im finally on spring break, and well i got the week off, and im going to Moroso wensday, FINALLY!!! and im finally going to see what this baby can do, I am hoping to run at least high 15's i really dont want anything higher then 15's now if i can get anything lower that would be great, but thats not happening. But yea at least like 15.99999999:rlaugh: , Well i just wanted to ask a question i guess while im here, i have 2 days left till Moroso, and i was wondering, if you guys had any suggestions on last minute things, that arent expensive or out of this world, to do to squeeze the most out of the Mustang that i can. So far i am changing the oil, of course synthetic nothing less, a K&N oil filter, im going to clean and re-oil the air filter, im going to clean the MAF, going to clean the throttle body, going to clean out the tranny and switch to Mercon V, and drop in new plugs, and drop in a 160 degree stat, and thats about all i can really think of. Any suggestions for anything else? and well the rest of my mods are in my sig so yea, and sorry for not posting this in tech, but i started out as just a talk and its nothing really technical anyway, just looking for some suggestions. lol

• Sponsors (?)

Well i take it i have no suggestions... LOL anyway moroso is tommorow, and i think that i am ready, well i will make sure to have timeslips for you guys, im really hoping i can do low 15's but at least high 15's, Peace...

17.060 I would post the slip but i dont know how to get pictures up here. That was my best run, it sucked too because that was my run with a ****ed up second gear synchronizer, im really surprised the tranny didnt go Kaboom! But she held up strong and took one hell of a beating. Well considering i lost about a second to a second and a half getting it into second gear i would say when i get my tranny fixed i plan to run low 16's to high 15's. Because my friends GT ran 14.2 and our 60 FT was about the same but when its time to use second gear you can see how bad my tranny is, and then his time gets better than mine, But thats ok, i have a six and i was proud of it there, unlike this guy with a del sol that he though was all kewl and hooked up then ran in the upper 20's. hehehe But this gave me the bug again, and i decieded im not going to sell her, and im going to make her a trailer queen. My mother is going to give me her jeep cuz shes getting a new one and my daily driver will be the new car (BMW i hope) they are giving me for my graduation and i will just get a trailer and haul it around w/ the jeep to the track and so forth. Because now im going to order sub frames, U/D pulleys, ground wire kit, and alluminum flywheel, 4.10 rear end gears, and get a new tranny with a B&M short throw shifter. And a buddy of mine and myself are going to be hitting up junk yards looking for an SC Thunderbird to steal its top end and bolt it to mine, then we are going to get a custom pulley for the supercharger made as small as possible with a belt as tight as possible and of the lightest material possible. And other things to come. I will of course keep you guys updated as i make my progress with time slips the whole way. My goal is going to be 12's and to whoop my friends GT's ass :D