What's your age?

88BlueGT5.0 said:
20 here, and also doing the whole college and work thing..... blah no free time for my car it sux! I got a question for the young ones like myself who here is actually paying for there own mustang?? I am lol

i saved for five years, paid 12000 cash for my stang when i was 16, paid all the (220 a month) insurance bills since, and all my mods + installation on the few i couldnt do. btw, it was stock when i bought it. and i still have a life :nice: lol

• Sponsors (?)

merc123 said:
24, 25 in februaray. No kids, no wifey. Dude, if you're getting married at 21 or 22 you're losing your life :)
Eh, Modding the stang is fun but its more aggrivating than pleasurable. You sink a ton of money into your car and there is always going to be a faster cooler car out there that will blow the doors off of your car so i really don't care so much about the car scene anymore.

I'm guessing Handz is right around the age of 17 based off his encounter at highschool w/ the big mean bully he encountered that caused the ruining of his AF shirt. We're not talking intellectually though :p

For me...18 and first year college student

shallowreef said:
merc123 said:
24, 25 in februaray. No kids, no wifey. Dude, if you're getting married at 21 or 22 you're losing your life :)
Eh, Modding the stang is fun but its more aggrivating than pleasurable. You sink a ton of money into your car and there is always going to be a faster cooler car out there that will blow the doors off of your car so i really don't care so much about the car scene anymore.

I wasn't talking about modding the stang. I mean in general. Now you're tied down. Don't get married at 21. If she's worth it, she'll wait for you for a few years.

88BlueGT5.0 said:
20 here, and also doing the whole college and work thing..... blah no free time for my car it sux! I got a question for the young ones like myself who here is actually paying for there own mustang?? I am lol

I pay all of my bills...car (payed off now! WOOT!)... car insurance....bike and bike insurance...gas.....cell phone...half the internet connection...life insurance, ect. Fortunatly I still live with my parrents...so no food or rent bills :D

On a side note...I JUST GOT MY MOTORCYCLE LISENCE! :banana: . Passed the written yesterday(missed 2) and passed the driving today (forgot to turn my blinker off one time near the end of the run). Just got back from a 50 mile ride, checking the bike out :) Fun stuff :nice:

88BlueGT5.0 said:
i've payed for everything related to my car minus b-day and christmas gifts

Damn, now I am really feeling old after reviewing all this. Been retired from the USAF for 15 years now and never looked back. Yes, old enough to know better, young enough to keep trying ....and.... running stock straight pipes (with cats) on the '00 Vert. Just a bit of the "kid" in me. BTW, still learning from everyone here. Thanks......