Wheels: Almost There!

• Sponsors (?)

send me the pic putter and I'll post it for you. (I'll PM you my e-mail address)

Looks like I'm going to have to wait on the pinstriping until the week of the 21st. :( The pinstriper said it would take him 4 hours to do it and I couldn't arrange for a ride to drop off/pick up until then. And it had to be during the week (no weekend hours), which is hard to arrange.

When I took him out to see the car he said to me, "What is that?" He had no idea what kind of car it was. That was a new one for me.

Folly77 said:
send me the pic putter and I'll post it for you. (I'll PM you my e-mail address)

Looks like I'm going to have to wait on the pinstriping until the week of the 21st. :( The pinstriper said it would take him 4 hours to do it and I couldn't arrange for a ride to drop off/pick up until then. And it had to be during the week (no weekend hours), which is hard to arrange.

When I took him out to see the car he said to me, "What is that?" He had no idea what kind of car it was. That was a new one for me.

I hear that a lot, especially from the younger crowd. All they know is that "it's some kind of Ford"
The II is the rarest breed of all these days. Sweet.

Rims look fantastic Denice, looking forward to the final pics.

Putter: Haven't seen your car in person yet (I live 30 min. North of Calgary) Do you ever hit the weekly cruises with it? There's a group of car guys that hit the Dairy Queen on Centre and 18th almost every Thursday.

Francis "Turbo II"

Thanks Folly

I just propped them up infrom of the others for the pic. I am not sure if they have slow leaks cause three were flat when I got them. Looks like they will make a big difference. It was killing me all day at work cause the place I work blocks any files from places like photobucket, so I has to wait till now to see your post. Appreciate your help. :nice: