Roush Wheels for 93 Coupe

footnfan

Apr 1, 2005
Florida
Has anyone here used a set of genuine saleen wheels on a fox body coupe? I know I saw a discussion, but I could not find the thread.

My son and i just bought an immaculate 93 coupe with a new crate motor....so his EX GHP coupe will be moving on. Oh, it has a 5 lug conversion.

The car currently has Bullit type black replica wheels.....that do not trip our fancy...and drag radials...that are toast.

So, we are narrowning a search for replacement wheels. 3 choices:

2003 Cobra Anniv. wheels

New Ford Racing FR500's, probably 18's.

Saleen 18 wheels..version to be determined...by comments here.

My personal choice would be a BBS wheel...but without fitment advice....I do not really have a reliable test bed to say ..this is are the options. My son is driving this decision anyway!

Any advice would be apppreciated. Thank you as always.

Dan C

• Sponsors (?)

I have the 18's off a 95 saleen. Pics are in my sig.

Unfortunately the ones i have are not the readily available ones today.
We need to know how the rear was converted to 5 lug, specifically if the rear axles are fox length or not.

I have the 18's off a 95 saleen. Pics are in my sig.

Unfortunately the ones i have are not the readily available ones today.
We need to know how the rear was converted to 5 lug, specifically if the rear axles are fox length or not.

Thanks, I will need to confirm this, but I was told that the FMS rear conversion kit was used.

Dan

I once saw that same advertisment a few months ago. $99.95 each. I can't remember now where that was. I remember trying to talk myself into buying a set . Wish I would've.

Joe,

Where did you see some for $100? Me want to know. $400 for good looking track wheels like that is a steal.

It was a while back, I think the actual number was $109, i looked around, and don't see it anymore.
On the other hand i could of been imagining it, but i remember trying to talk my brother into getting them, and i think my selling point was "it's only $400".

I bought my 03 10th Anny wheels from BuyFordRacing.com over a year ago for $99 a wheel. It was a limited time special, they are now back at $149 a wheel.

since i got such a good deal on them I decided to put a few more $$$ into them to be a little different

2155188_136_full.jpg

2155188_202_full.jpg

can't go wrong with chrome :nice: