Wheels

• Sponsors (?)

WHEELMAN said:
THE BONSPEED WHEELS LOOK SICK ON THAT CAR, BUT CHECK OUT THE WHEELS WE DID ON OUR '05 GT.... SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THESE PICS ON MUSTANGWORLD.COM, BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD SPREAD THE WORD AFTER SEVERAL INQUIRIES FROM FELLOW STANGNET MEMBERS. THE PICTURED SETUP IS 20X9 FRONT, 20X10.5 REAR WITH 285/30s. IT'S OUR BEVERLY HILLS EDITION WHEEL, A FORGED 3PC WHEEL. WE'RE CURRENTLY FINE TUNING A SETUP THAT WILL ALLOW US TO TUCK 20X12s WITH 345/25s OUT BACK. IT WILL REQUIRE SOME INNER FENDER MODS, BUT REST ASSURED PICS WILL BE UP AS SOON AS WE STUFF THEM UNDER THERE.
FOR MORE STYLES AND FINISH OPTIONS CHECK THE WEBSITE:
WWW.GFGWHEELS.COM

I love it. Has any suspension work been done to this car in these shots? I can't tell if the care sits lower or if it is just the wheels filling the wells that makes it look different/better.

GinoGT said:
The one with the little spinner is optional for the V6 I believe.

There is an accessory available form Ford to get the 5-Spoke, GT -style wheel which includes the "Pony Spinner" center cap and chromed lug nuts. These are 17" x 8" and can be ordered in polished aluminum, black, argent, beige and silver. Too bad my scanner is out of order... but they are styled like the standard rims on the GT Deluxe and Premium packages.

They cost $321.58 ea. and the part number is 5R3Z-1007-EA

Craig

Madhouse said:
I just picked these up yesterday:

17 x 7's for up front:
Konig-17.jpg

18 x 8.5's for out back:
Konig-18.jpg
Those don't look to bad!

Wheelman, those wheels look kick ass! Did you have to make any modifications to the rear to fit the wider wheel. Has the mustang had any suspension work done to it? Are most of the 20 inch wheels coming in three pieces? I love those wheels and am anxious to see what other wheels you guys come out with for the '05. Great job. :nice: