Wheels?

Bought a new coupe a few weeks back, but can’t seem to find a set of wheels that will look good? Any recommendations? I was thinking of BBS RK’s but I’m not sure how that would look with the marroon/red color.
9C31D5A0-D6FE-4864-8E29-9333D807DCCB.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Just my opinion, but I'm a little biased since these are what I'd prefer to have over the black set that I have on my vert now. I think these would look great on your coupe!

wk-1007dba_16e71955.jpg

wk-1007dba_502a3ca4.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Just my opinion, but I'm a little biased since these are what I'd prefer to have over the black set that I have on my vert now. I think these would look great on your coupe!

wk-1007dba_16e71955.jpg

wk-1007dba_502a3ca4.jpg
I will have to vote for these as well... LOL I have a set I bought several months back (but in black) for my '90 Hatch... I think they look great... and there 4-lug, so saved money converting to 5...

I think picking wheels should wait to the end. Who knows how your project will progress, but seeing as you are just starting, I would float some ideas, but hold off on the purchase.

For one...you staying 4 lug or going 5lug?

Reactions: 1 user
I think picking wheels should wait to the end. Who knows how your project will progress, but seeing as you are just starting, I would float some ideas, but hold off on the purchase.

For one...you staying 4 lug or going 5lug?
For now I’m just going to get it running with the 5.0 and t5 then I’m going to do the swap. I have a set of 10 holes sitting around so I might just stick to that and then when I go 5 lug get a nice set of wheels.

Reactions: 1 users
I’ve got a set of split 5 spoke wheels I’m thinking about buying a set of tires for then putting them on my notch. I kinda dig them on a fox.

1AB42C91-0C2D-4AC6-8617-080365FED4B6.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users