WHEN do you think we will find out about SE's?

Scot_94GT

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2002
Spring Lake Park, MN
Everyone loves to specualte...but when do you think we will hear some definitive info on the upcoming SE stangs? I was kinda hoping that the SEMA show would reveal a thing or two (I know...it's an AFTERMARKET show...but I was hoping that we would get a few tidbits of info from SVT, FMS or some other reputable source).

So when do you think we will know? Detriot auto-show? (when exactly is that show anyway?)

• Sponsors (?)

I thought I've read several times that the Detroit Auto Show is in January sometime. And i also read a while back in a magazine that an SE model mustang would be there. Most likely a Shelby they said. But nobody except FOMOCO knows the real truth. :shrug:

According to the North American internation Auto Show (www.naias.com) Ford will have quite a few debuts (the Shelby GR-1 Concept and the Fairlane to name two) but there is nothing there stating that any SE's will be there. One thing to note is that there is an asterisk(*) beside their name which means that there will be other vehicles in the venue that will not be announced until the show. Take that for what it is worth. I went last year and (despite the harsh cold weather) it was a great show. Loved the Saleen exhibit!