When To Grease New Sve Rear Control Arms

• Sponsors (?)

I greased the surfaces of the bushings with the supplied grease before installing them. This set has the grease fitting on the ends of the arms, I was not sure if they needed to be grease now or I could wait.

Thanks,

Dan

No apologies necessary. You bought cheap control arms, and you didn't get :leghump:-all for instructions, it's a pattern I've noticed that I get a laugh out of. Grease the zerks with heavy-duty Marine grease.

And I forgot to include the Steeda shifter in my sig, best shifter I've ever had, and I'm bummed out they don't make it anymore.

Really....are we going to get into this bull:poo: again? Can we not jump all over the guy who didn't buy a MM part just this once and stick with giving him some helpful info instead of making him feel bad about his purchase?!?

LOL...I just pointed out (fairly, I might add) that when you save a few bucks on parts you end up getting crappy instructions. He's the one getting all napoloeon-complex about it, and it sounds like you might be, too. This has nothing to do with MM, they're not the only makers of quality parts who take the effort to actually tell their customers how to install and use their stuff, and I'm not the one who brought their name into the thread, that was napoleon partschaser up there.

At work we always use silicone grease on the poly bushings, with no problems of squeking afterwards. Then you can use regular grease thats in your grease gun at home to grease the zerk fittings. You do that and you are golden! I even did this on mine.

LOL...I just pointed out (fairly, I might add) that when you save a few bucks on parts you end up getting crappy instructions. He's the one getting all napoloeon-complex about it, and it sounds like you might be, too. This has nothing to do with MM, they're not the only makers of quality parts who take the effort to actually tell their customers how to install and use their stuff, and I'm not the one who brought their name into the thread, that was napoleon partschaser up there.

I'm still running the same old, stamped steel stock piece of crap control arms my car came with, so no complex here....just tired of the same old back and forth.