When will ricers learn?

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
So I'm heading home last night, and am pulling out onto a 4 lane (2 each way) street. Well there's a car coming so I as it a little to get moving, get up to the speed limit (40mph) and all of the sudden here's this Civic doing a ricer flyby. :notnice: He then slows down, so I speed up to about 45 and pull up next to him. Well now he's ignoring me and avoiding eye contact, so I say screw it and pass him and keep going. Well a few seconds later, I hear fart can, look in my side mirror, and he's coming up on me fairly quick. So I let him get to my back bumper, drop it into 2nd and hammer it. Of course 2nd winds out fast, but I put about a 2 cars on him. I wind out 3rd and have about 8 car lengths on him by the time I hit the brakes. What does he do then? Another ricer flyby. He then slows down and waits like he wants to race more, so I pass him (cus he slowed down to like 30 in the now 55mph zone) and he pulls up to my back bumper and just drives there for a while. He will NOT pull up next to me, even when I slow down. So finally I'm coming up on the highway I need to take, and I put my left blinker on to turn after the bridge, and he cuts in behind me and follows me up the on ramp. Then he does someting REALLY stupid. HE TRIES TO PASS ME ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP!! Well I'm not gonna let that happen, so I downshift into 2nd (I was doing about 40) and let 'er rip. I get up to 100 before I hit the highway (uphill too, lol) and let off. He was about 8 or 9 car lengths back. Well a minute or so later he comes and pulls up behind me in the left lane. I'm done proving my point and continue doing the speed limit. Then he drops back real fast, then comes flying back for yet another ricer flyby. :nonono: As he's passing me, I hear something go POP! and he drops back again, but this time he puts on his blinkers and pulls onto the shoulder. :owned: lmao, I don't know what he did, but he musta broke something. The best part was his girlfriend was with him the whole time, lol. Stupid ricer... Where did that ricer story thread go? I need to post this in there instead.

• Sponsors (?)