where can i find a list of OEM C6 applications?

• Sponsors (?)

just looking for the driveshaft yoke is all...ok, full size and trucks of what years? and how will I tell if its a C6(just never paid much attention to automatics...the only one I can recognize on sight is a C4)

just looking for the driveshaft yoke is all...ok, full size and trucks of what years? and how will I tell if its a C6(just never paid much attention to automatics...the only one I can recognize on sight is a C4)

Easy to spot, the bellhousing and main case are one piece. But why? The 31 spline slip yoke is available new, and not terribly expensive.

C6bbtop.JPG

C6bbbottom.JPG

you're right, I should have googled it, for some reason it didnt even cross my mind, sorry

anyway, I know they are available new for $75 from ford racing...maybe cheaper elsewhere...but its a transmission yoke....not a part that commonly fails, so a used one I pull out of the junkyard should be fine for now(the money I save there could very well go toward the purchase of a scavenge pump for a low mounted turbo system...or some other part that just wont do used, like fuel system components)