Where can I find the "terminator" cobra bumber?

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by ABQApache, Mar 26, 2011.

  1. I've looked high and low for this and just cant seem to find one.


    Are these a custom jobby? If so, who does them?

    Would like to have one for my cobra. thanks!
  2. Is that not just a sticker?
  3. looks like a chrome sticker to me
  4. OP - If you are referring to the sticker on the bumper in the lettering, then yes, that is called an "insert."

    BTW - Welcome to Stangnet. It's also called "bumper," not "bumber" (sic).