Where can i get this part???

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by E9_95_GT, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. i have a 95 GT,,,and i want the tube that connects the Throttle Body to the Mass Air Meter,,,but i dont want the factor tube,,i want a more smooth flowing tube,,anyone know where i can get one,,please let me know,,without buying the whole kit,,,i already have the densecharger kit
  2. Didn't Densecharger offer the MAF to TB tubes or did they stop making those?
  3. Make your own, it costs like $15 total if you have the air filter. Two 3 inch Ferno rubber boots and 14 inches of PVC. Drill holes for the ACT sensor and oil filler line (use a connector). Sand the PVC with fine grit (like 1000). Spray the PVC with primer. Spray whatever color you want. Everything can be bought at Home Depot or Lowes. Plus it's a straight shot of air.
  4. Mac will sell just pieces of there CAI kit if thats what you want. But it wont be as cheap as the Home Depot version.