where do you guys buy parts for your cars

88GT460

Sep 23, 2004
Arkansas
I need some good suppliers of parts. Only one I know of is brothersperformance, and most of the time on jegs.com I cant find what I'm looking for exactly. I'd like to see someone with some short blocks.

all the rest are welcome too, just lookin for more than one place to buy from

• Sponsors (?)

Me. .

Stangparts.com - for used parts
50resto.com - for harder to find odds & ends
summitracing.com - for the big stuff
Checker/Vatozone - for the small stuff
Ford dealer - worst case scenario (namely wiring harnesses)
PTK - turbo kits (I wish)
Pepboys - Chrome spinna hubbies, giant fuzzy dice, neon shifters, phat stickers, $200 dirtbikes, piñatas

i have a set of them washer leds on my old toyota truck. went a while no problems at all drive to my aunts house cop pulls me over for them giving me a bunch of ****. I was like dude let me borrow your flash light i'll disconnect them right now he said no i can't do that. Gave me a paper to take to my police i knocked on the door teh cop came out i was liek see that their off he was like so i don't give a **** I sald no but he did here fill this out he was like this is stupid lol

I have bought from Summit, 50Resto, Brothers Performance, Trick Flow (direct), and Anderson Ford Motorsports. All have done well, and had good service.

One other thought is that you should look around for a good performance shop in your town. Then you can do a little comparing with online prices. But when it comes down to paying about 5% to 10% more to a good local shop that I like versus mail ordering, I will go with the local shop. First of all, shipping often makes up the difference, so you really are talking about the same price (especially if you have to return something!!). Second, you have lots better access to the people behind the counter than the folks on the 800 number. So you can get better advice from people who really know what they are talking about. But you gotta buy from them if you expect them to be really helpful for you.

Just a thought.

MysteryMachine said:
i have a set of them washer leds on my old toyota truck. went a while no problems at all drive to my aunts house cop pulls me over for them giving me a bunch of ****. I was like dude let me borrow your flash light i'll disconnect them right now he said no i can't do that. Gave me a paper to take to my police i knocked on the door teh cop came out i was liek see that their off he was like so i don't give a **** I sald no but he did here fill this out he was like this is stupid lol
Somehow I think this post is answering a question posed somewhere else. :shrug:

No, we're just discussing out LED washer nozzles we picked up at TEH ZONE!

Autozone is the best because they give you a warranty on your neons and I broke one racing a Mercialago the other day and we jumped a draw bridge. I won though. But ya I just took it back and got a new neon and they threw in an LED shift knob that makes my automatic look like a 5 speed.

GET IN THE ZONE!

Kevin R. said:
No, we're just discussing out LED washer nozzles we picked up at TEH ZONE!

Autozone is the best because they give you a warranty on your neons and I broke one racing a Mercialago the other day and we jumped a draw bridge. I won though. But ya I just took it back and got a new neon and they threw in an LED shift knob that makes my automatic look like a 5 speed.

GET IN THE ZONE!

any vid's of the bridge jump :shrug:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

juiced_94gt said:
chicane sport tuning in torrance ca. it's a very high end shop and they work on some very expensive saleens plus there cool as hell!!

never been down there, they quoted me a high as hell price for a gear install a while back, i realize they're high end, but gah....

i just went to gtr yesterday, really nice folks over there, got some subframes/lca's i'll take it back there for the install most likely