Where do you live?

• Sponsors (?)

Dallas, TX

Hey if you live in Dallas or around, we actually have meets in Plano every Wednesday and I beleive still have meets in Mesquite at the Ford dealerships old extra lot. My friends were alllll mustangs and we used to kill at the meets and races. Its a lot of fun. Unfortunately most of my friends with mustangs moved or got out of touch but I still go with a few friends. We all usually go out to dinner, go to the meets, go run bby ourselves, or race others, and some days just go on rides. Its a lot of fun and I have been trying to start a Mustang Club out here though I know there are already some I was actually in one where we paid yearly fees but were sponsered and got some discounts on parts.

If your interested in anything like this or even just want to meet or want info on the meets or any events that I know of just PM me. Hopefully I hear from some of you around me. This was a good post thanks for doing so, probably will help a lot of people

Adam

Montreal QC Canada. It's my favorite time of the year. MUSTANG TIME.
uploadfromtaptalk1457220097355.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
That's a cool idea but looks like people are from all over. I've been thinking about joining a Mustang club, but I'm cheap. I'd go for rides here and there but wouldn't want to pay some monthly dues. I live in Westerville, OH if anyone's up for a cruise. :cool: