Where does everyone order their tires from?

• Sponsors (?)

Costco, Sams, WallyMart, Sears, Goodyear store, Firestone store, ebay, craigslist, SN classifieds etc etc etc etc

i've gotten 4 sets from tire rack an always got good service an pricing. I've found some on craigs list too. I may have to turn to ebay for the rear 17's for the new rims. IS your audi awd? if so i've heard you need to change all 4 at once because having diff diameters will mess up the awd clutches. i guess they turn at different speeds an the awd diff tries to compensate for it.

The last 3 times I have ordered from DTD, I have got them the next day (FREE SHIPPING). Never had a problem with several orders before that either.

I will continue to shop there for a while.

They have slightly higher prices than Tire Rack, but with FREE SHIPPING, it makes the total cost cheaper than Tire Rack.

Yeah thats what I noticed, other places are cheaper but have to pay shipping and DTD is a bit more expensive with free shipping. I guess their free shipping isn't really "free" :D I'll probably go with DTD, i've used them before and had no problems.

They have slightly higher prices than Tire Rack, but with FREE SHIPPING, it makes the total cost cheaper than Tire Rack.
Tire Rack shipping is insane (at least for anyone living in Canada) and they'll never see a dime of my money because of their outrageous rates. I mean, if they don't want to sell to Canadians, then they should just state as much on their web site. But advertising sales to all of North America, then charging literally 4-times the shipping rates just to cross an imaginary line is just plain insulting IMO.

The same tires I bought from 1010tires.com out of BC Canada were shipped across the country to my door in less than a week, for $80 (CAN). Shipping costs for the exact same tires from TireRack were $320 (US) + brokerage fee's. I thought....well, maybe it's coming from a lot further distance, which would justify a "slight" increase in shipping cost, but according to their distributor they were coming in from the state bordering Canada into my Province....where 1010tires was crossing through 4-Provinces. Just for fun, I had them calculate the shipping cost to the closest town on the US side of the border, then calculate it again for the first town on the Canadian side of the border.....and got the same inflated increase. I've driven the distance to pick up parts before, it's literally less than 5km from one side to the other, yet was almost 4-times the shipping cost!!! Sorry for the rant fellas, but TireRack FTL!!! :notnice: