Where have all the good driveshafts gone?

Any hints on who those might be?:)

J/K can't wait for mine to get here. My last bolt on will be a torque converter...I think. Any ideas on that? Someone told me it depends on your mods and should be the last drivetrain thang you do. Is that smoke or truth?

As far a performance goes,

Diablo Sport Tuner
Stainless Works Long-tubes
Stainless Works X-pipe with hi-flo cats
Borla cat backs
FRPP 4:10s
TA Billet differential cover
Steeda UDP
BBK CAI
Sypdershaft (on order!!!!..also weight reduction))
Torque converter (maybe...)

Weight reduction,

Steeda Black Ultra-lites 18x9 on Nitto NT555s
VIS Heat Reduction Carbon fiber hood (could be performance as well)
Siebon deck lid with duck tail

Handling,

BMR Strut tower brace
Akebono ceramics on all four corners

and bling...not too much though.

So, TC or what????:shrug:
definitely the TC after the Spydershaft :)
sorry..:shrug: I can't say who those companies are but I can assure you they are the top tier of Mustang performance parts manufacturers.

• Sponsors (?)

Seems FRPP is not going to release one for us 05+ GTs...is Coast Driveline the only one? They are very pricey as well. Has this topice been beat to death or is it just me...not that I have been breat to death and very much want to keep it that way!

Anybody got any ideas or hookups?:shrug:
Call Steeda and ask for Steve. He'll hook you up. They have a very nice driveshaft they just started selling for the S197's.

Leaving it up to my performance guru Chris at

http://www.gearheadsperformance.com/Home/tabid/537/Default.aspx

He told me what I needed and I said get'r done. He is doing the HO Procharger for me as well. Give him a call.
I did the same thing when i called TCI. I just told them what i was trying to do and let them build it for me. it came out to about 4000-4200stall and i actually wish they would have gone looser but that was the limit at the time.
i can't argue with the results either. somethings are better left to the guys that build them on a regular basis.