Where I Can Buy This Positive Battery Cable

Killa

Jul 9, 2007
30j18yd.jpg

I bought one of those battery post rubber cover, but it does not fit over the battery post right now, I need the one look like on the pic, I just need red cable. I cant find any where local, only find black , but I need red. thanks

btw, what these type of battery cable call ?

and what is best battery post that do not easy corrode...

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Here,...let me fix this for you, then maybe somebody will answer.

I bought a generic battery terminal, but it will not fit over my battery post. (maybe I should consider if there is a difference between sizes for a terminal for the positive post and the negative post)
I think I need the one that looks like the one in the pic, but I only need the red (positive) cable. I can't find it anywhere locally, all they have is black. But again,...I only need the red one.
Thanks.
BTW....What are these type of battery cables called?
And...What if anything can be done to stop them from corroding so easily?

I bought a generic battery terminal, but it will not fit over my battery post. (maybe I should consider if there is a difference between sizes for a terminal for the positive post and the negative post)
I think I need the one that looks like the one in the pic, but I only need the red (positive) cable. I can't find it anywhere locally, all they have is black. But again,...I only need the red one.
Thanks.
You have an itch that needs scratched, lmao. I was cracking up reading this. lol

Thanks.

nope, not what I ask. but thanks for trying lol . Oreilly auto part carry the cable that I am looking for.

Always use the anticorrostion spray after cleaning terminals or getting new ones. It is either red or dark purple and prevents battery terminal cauliflower growth.
Most NAPA and car quest stores should stock black and red battery cables.