Fox Where I can get power door lock actuator connector?

Red50Fox

May 6, 2019
Massachusetts
88 Mustang GT.

I've checked all of the wiring with a multimeter. I have determined that there is no wiring issue ( of course, with my electrical troubleshooting skillset...) as there was power to the appropriate wires when the switches were toggled to on or off. When I pulled out the old actuators, I noticed 2 things on the driver's side, there was a pin from the actuater left in the connector and the retaining clip for the connector was sheard off, so there is nothing to hold / secure the connector to the actuator. So my question is does anyone know where I can get a connector?

Please let me know.
Thanks
Red

• Sponsors(?)

StangNet created a new car social app called knowmoto! Add your Mustang or post a photo in the knowmoto app and enter for a chance at a $100 gift card from LMR. Click the LMR Logo for more about the knowmoto Mega Thread!

Red50Fox

May 6, 2019
Massachusetts
Thanks. As I look at this I recall the screw mount for the switch connector block is brocken so I'm going to look for an LH driver side harness.

Wayne Waldrep

Before I post a pic, do you have one of yours?
15 Year Member
Apr 14, 2003
Cuba, AL
Good idea. I'm not big on snipping connectors off Fox body harnesses. If it were me, I'd actually do everything I could to fix your original connector. Depends on your fab skills. I drive myself crazy trying to fix stuff sometimes.