Where to buy a Walbro 155 LPH fuel pump and strainer?

jerry beach

Founding Member
May 20, 2002
Ocala,FL
I give up, I have seached stangnet, corral and google and yahoo. I really want the Walbro. I read Holley and BBk are Walbro, but the ones I have found dont come with a strainer. I would love a sender too, cause my fuel guage doesnt work. If you know tell me where I can get this stuff.

The best price I have found on a pump and strainer is Napa, $55 for both, but its a Carter pump, 180LPH, anyone using a Carter pump?

I have read the threads, go to e'bay and get a 255 lph, I dont want that. I dont see myself ever needing it. I will try calling Summit and Jegs now, I cant find anything on the web. I called a place called pitstopautoparts.com and they were rude and not helpful. I asked it the Holley pump they have came with a strainer and they told me to call Holley. Sucks when they will give you no info on parts they are offering for sale. dont think I'll ever call them. Done ranting. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I've got one I'll sell ya. I was just about to put it up on ebay this weekend. I had planned a whole air and fuel system upgrade for my car but money ran tight and I am getting rid of it. A buddy of mine that works right at Walbro plant where they make them got me a kit that came w/ pump and strainer. E-mail me off board and I'll give you all of my info. [email protected]

Steve

jerry beach said:
I give up, I have seached stangnet, corral and google and yahoo. I really want the Walbro. I read Holley and BBk are Walbro, but the ones I have found dont come with a strainer. I would love a sender too, cause my fuel guage doesnt work. If you know tell me where I can get this stuff.

The best price I have found on a pump and strainer is Napa, $55 for both, but its a Carter pump, 180LPH, anyone using a Carter pump?

I have read the threads, go to e'bay and get a 255 lph, I dont want that. I dont see myself ever needing it. I will try calling Summit and Jegs now, I cant find anything on the web. I called a place called pitstopautoparts.com and they were rude and not helpful. I asked it the Holley pump they have came with a strainer and they told me to call Holley. Sucks when they will give you no info on parts they are offering for sale. dont think I'll ever call them. Done ranting. :shrug: