where to buy clear headlights

94Gtstock-newclutch

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2000
I am really low on cash right now , but i need some clear headlights (my yellow stockers are dark as He!! at night) where is a good place to pick up a set of these cheap? links? looking to spend about $100

also is there a certain brand to look out for as far as not fitting or letting in water.

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

If you wanna get rid of yellows in a cheap way...

1. Sand/Wet headlights (take your time)
2. Dry them, clean them well
3. Spray, clear coat
4. Let dry

Mine looked really good after it. Cost, free I had the tool
laying around.

Then get some Silvina Cool Blues, $20, they look
brighter and not blue at all..

So for about $20 you got yourself a deal!!

5.0 from 95 said:
No such procarparts on ebay. what else would it be under?

Paul

You have to check under < procarparts.com > as the seller. There are a lot, but there is NOTHING for $100, esp if you include S/H.

Also, it doesnt hurt to try the sanding thing first, but after sanding, you should polish with polishing cmpd. Dont spray with clearcoat unless you really know what you are doing. I have seen that stuff run, smear, and especially yellow under the heat :notnice:
RC

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
just search for 94-98 Mustang headlights....procarparts will have a couple auctions i garuntee it....they even have their new clear "black" lights that im thinking about trying to get some sort of group buy for!
Hey, don't forget i'm still in it for the group buy!(If you can get enough people to do it) I'd love to my hands on some of those. :banana: