Where to buy replacement headlights

ShishCoBob

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2002
I have a 01 and the headlights are to the point they look like they have a bad case of the clap. Now just yellow, actually frosted over of sorts. It almost looks like the entire front of the headlight is covered in a crystallized layer of.. plastic maybe? No clue what it is, well bad.

Either way, I think they are beyond repair. I've checked pictures of when over people have used sandpaper and what not to repair theirs. Unfortunately it looks like mine are much further along in the deterioration process... by about 2 or 3 years. Yes I probably should have done something a long while back, just let it get really bad.

So my question is, where to get them online? I don't want any of the stupid halo want-to-be JDM style ones. I just want regular clear OEM style head light enclosures that are DOT approved. I've seen a bunch of stuff on ebay but don't know who is trustworthy to buy from on there. Also not sure if there are any sites worth buying from. Were some a few years back when I kept myself updated on this stuff but all those are no gone... or at least the ones I can remember.

So, can anyone suggestion a place?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 95 Mustang and my dad bought new headlights for my car for my birthday a little while ago. He bought them from ebay and they shipped them to my house and they look SOO much better. Mine had that nasty funk too. Look on ebay and I'm sure you will find some good ones.