Where to buy rockers? plus some other small questions

1.I have AFR 165 stud heads and i have herd that scorpion rockers r really good but i dont know where to get them?
where is a good place to buy them?

2. what do u all think i should get? 1.6 or 1.7, i herd someone say to get 1.6 if i am gonna change the cam in the future.
i have the stock cam now

3.ive read alot about how smaller ports like on the afr 165 compared to the 185's there is more velocity or something or a intake with smaller longer runners, but would the choice of 1.6 or 1.7 have any affect like that?

thank u to all that have helped me and help me in the future
Chris

• Sponsors (?)

1.7's will give you more lift, which is good for a motor with good heads and intake but a stock cam.

Now if you upgrade the cam, 1.7's may actually cause piston to valve clearance issues, so a lot of guys run 1.6's. Also, a 1.7 rocker on a cam may actually not help at all. For instance, say your head stops flowing a .500" of lift, and your cam with 1.6 rockers has a .499" lift. Putting 1.7's on it bumps it up to .530" of lift, but it doesn't matter, because the head probably isn't gonna flow anymore past that .500" of lift. 1.7's are also gonna cause more valvetrain wear.